Course: Common Wage & Hour Problems
Sad but true, current statistics report that over 80% of employers are unknowingly violating wage and hour laws and employees are becoming more informed about their rights. To make matters worse, the federal and state wage laws seem to constantly change. Thinking: “I’ve got a great team, they would never file a wage
complaint against me” is not beneficial thinking.
Learn and understand the rules; ensure compliance to avoid having the Department of Labor at your doorstep.
- Federal versus state overtime laws
- Compensatory time off, why not?
- “Non-exempt” versus “exempt”
- Meal period and rest break pitfalls
- Staff compensation: salary, per diem, or hourly?
- Importance of recording hours worked
- Independent contractors–the IRS landmine
Registration & Pricing
Register by calling us at (800) 679-2760.
We will send you the access information, along with a presentation handout and an after-the-webinar quiz.
You will have 30 days to complete the webinar(s) at your leisure. Successful completion of the webinar and quiz will result in a completion certificate or AGD credits (dental clients only).
- Individual webinars are $59.00 each
Or Bundle & Save:
- 5 webinars for $265.00 (10% savings)
- 10 webinars for $475.00 (20% savings)