Course: Continuing Education
Continuing Education, is it important? Absolutely! It is a win-win for both the employer and the employee. At the same time, it is important that you handle wages, overtime and expenses correctly to navigate this minefield. Don’t assume that common sense, past behavior and fairness protects you when it comes to continuing education.
Your practice is far too valuable for you to not be informed on critical continuing education issues. Invest in the knowledge that will keep you out of hot water and avoid wage claims due to managements of CE wage/hour requirements.
- Updated continuing education regulations
- State vs. federal agency requirements and which one to follow
- Does voluntary attendance count for anything?
- State-required licensure/certification CE’s; “Do I have to pay for that too?”
- When wages must be paid for attending a CE event
- Employer responsibilities for paying CE-related expenses (hotel, meals, lodging)
- Different capacity work rate
- Overtime, differing rates of pay and the weighted average calculation
Registration & Pricing
Register by calling us at (800) 679-2760.
We will send you the access information, along with a presentation handout and an after-the-webinar quiz.
You will have 30 days to complete the webinar(s) at your leisure. Successful completion of the webinar and quiz will result in a completion certificate or AGD credits (dental clients only).
- Individual webinars are $59.00 each
Or Bundle & Save:
- 5 webinars for $265.00 (10% savings)
- 10 webinars for $475.00 (20% savings)