Course: Harassment: Keeping it Clean in the Workplace
Cliques, office romances and risqué banter can seem harmless. All it takes is one employee to find the behavior inappropriate or discriminatory and you could find yourself or your business in the throes of defending yourself against a discrimination or harassment claim. How do you prevent them? How do you protect both your employees and your practice/business?
Harassment allegations, along with discrimination complaints, make up one of the fastest growing areas of labor board complaints and lawsuits. This webinar will provide you with simple easy steps to help avoid harassment allegations and/or problems.
- What constitutes harassment?
- Specifics of quid pro quo vs. hostile work environment
- Employee favoritism and bad behavior- Are they poisoning the well?
- The destructive and demoralizing effects of harassment within the workplace: players, risks and prevention
- Reality check! Red flag behaviors that may indicate harassment
- Employer and employee responsibilities, must supervisors and managers be trained?
- Consensual relationship agreements: Is a “love contract” worthwhile?
Registration & Pricing
Register by calling us at (800) 679-2760.
We will send you the access information, along with a presentation handout and an after-the-webinar quiz.
You will have 30 days to complete the webinar(s) at your leisure. Successful completion of the webinar and quiz will result in a completion certificate or AGD credits (dental clients only).
- Individual webinars are $59.00 each
Or Bundle & Save:
- 5 webinars for $265.00 (10% savings)
- 10 webinars for $475.00 (20% savings)