Course: Job Descriptions
Job descriptions are one of the single most important pieces of documentation an employer can have! Why? Because job descriptions clarify and enhance employer/employee communication as well as outline your expectations. Job descriptions provide the foundational basis to defend and support work-related decisions when your actions are called into question.
Begin integrating this critical management tool into your practice business today.
- Answering the question, “Why are job descriptions important?”
- Understanding the critical components of a well-written job description
- The value of regularly reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Clarification of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its impact on employers
- Ensuring compliance with the ADA by incorporating “essential job functions” to avoid liability
- Incorporating “attitude” as a job requirement
- Benefits of job descriptions when faced with pregnancy leave or performance reviews
Registration & Pricing
Register by calling us at (800) 679-2760.
We will send you the access information, along with a presentation handout and an after-the-webinar quiz.
You will have 30 days to complete the webinar(s) at your leisure. Successful completion of the webinar and quiz will result in a completion certificate or AGD credits (dental clients only).
- Individual webinars are $59.00 each
Or Bundle & Save:
- 5 webinars for $265.00 (10% savings)
- 10 webinars for $475.00 (20% savings)