Course: Social Media
Simple question: Can you discipline and/or fire an employee for badmouthing you or another co-worker on Facebook, Twitter, a blog or other social media? Not so simple answer: With the global phenomenon that social media has become, also comes evolving employer-employee compliance issues and challenges.
An employee’s inflammatory rant against his/her employer on Facebook or other social media sites can now be considered “protected activity” and thus prevent you from disciplining the employee.
Don’t let your emotional response to posted comments rule your reaction. Handle social media concerns with confidence knowing you have the knowledge to make the right decision.
- Social media’s history and the impact it has today
- The “good” and “bad” of social media
- Positives and negatives of using social media as part of recruiting
- How to manage social media use and your employees
- Social media policies–what should they say?
Registration & Pricing
Register by calling us at (800) 679-2760.
We will send you the access information, along with a presentation handout and an after-the-webinar quiz.
You will have 30 days to complete the webinar(s) at your leisure. Successful completion of the webinar and quiz will result in a completion certificate or AGD credits (dental clients only).
- Individual webinars are $59.00 each
Or Bundle & Save:
- 5 webinars for $265.00 (10% savings)
- 10 webinars for $475.00 (20% savings)