Few small businesses can afford a dedicated HR compliance professional on staff. Yet, all businesses need assured employment compliance.
Partnering with us easily solves this dilemma. You get a highly skilled “employee” for a fraction of the cost. Most importantly, partnering with us allows you to focus on running your business, and not worrying about whether you are current on the most recent employment compliance requirements.
We know your time is valuable. We have been in the compliance field for over 30 years, with a proven track record for success. Let us guide you to the right solution for your business.
Prevention is the Best Medicine
As with many things, prevention is the key to avoiding problems, stress, expense, and achieving greater success. By proactively using the resources of our HR Specialists, you can realize litigation prevention and protection.
Our HR Specialists are your resource.
Any question, any topic, any state. Examples of common questions:
- Can I fire this employee without liability?
- Does this CE event need to be paid? What about travel time and expenses?
- How do I handle pregnancy leave?
- How should I respond to this unemployment claim?
- Can I deduct expenses from my employee’s paycheck?
- Am I in compliance with overtime regulations?
- How do I pay a Temporary Employee?
- Can I classify someone as an Independent Contractor?
- I think an employee is stealing from me, what do I do?
- Should I drug test an employee I think is using?
Don’t wait until a crisis occurs.
We are also your resource for strategic HR decisions. Examples of proactive topics:
- Revising your performance review process and setting employee goals
- Maximizing employee effectiveness through cross-training
- Coaching employees and motivating them using appreciation versus punishment
- Implementing a new bonus or incentive program
- Understanding wellness programs
- Making your vacation or PTO benefits easier to manage
- Writing or editing job descriptions for maximum clarity
- Streamlining the hiring process to recruit the right candidate
- Successfully implementing changes after purchasing an established business
- Establishing consistent disciplinary documentation to avoid potential future liability
How Much Does It Cost?
If you do not have our Support Agreement:
Calls are billed as follows: $75 for the first 10 minutes and $5 for each minute after. Why not just an hourly rate? We have found that most calls take 10—20 minutes. So why pay for an hour when you only need 20 minutes?